Check ins and Registration- EVERYONE must check by Friday night. There are no check-ins or registrations allowed on the day of the event.
Friday: November 11th, 6:00pm – 8:00pm @ Hampton Inn located next to the Charleston Music Hall. – Hampton Inn, 345 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC!
9 a.m. THERE IS A MANDATORY MEETING for everyone competing in the AWW/BSC at the Charleston Music Hall
Prejudging will begin at 10:00am.
Doors open at 9:30am. Will call opens at 8:00am.
Finals at 6 pm. Doors open at 5:30pm. Will call opens at 5:00pm.
Order of events depend on the number of entries for the show in Men and Women.
Please read AWW/BSC competitors,
WE highlight some of you for your amazing stories. Each year I have honored different people for different reasons. This year I want to do the same.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Most Inspirational (someone who has over come something big and is proud to be on this stage)
- Biggest weight loss (someone who has lost a significant amount of weight and reached a huge goal)
- Get Phit Award (someone who decided to change their life, quit the bad stuff and now is living healthy)
- Military Honorable mention (someone who serves out country and represents our country)
- Pink Ribbon Award (someone who has over come cancer or who’s life has been touched by it a dramatic way)
- Jack Hendershott Award (someone who demonstrates a healthier life over a life of drugs and alcohol)
Please write your stories out and send a pic if you have one to me directly at email@example.com This is not mandatory! If you know someone competing and has not registered yet please forward this info onto them if any of these information pertains to them. Thank you!
See you in Charleston, Jen Hendershott